Become a member
By joining us as a member you can help to continue to provide a lifeline to the 1 in 5 children in the UK affected by parental alcohol problems.
70% of these children will try to hide the problems from the outside world. They are often frightened and isolated, with no-one to turn to for help.
This important work is funded entirely by voluntary donations. We simply would not be here for the children who need us if it were not for our supporters. Together we are making a difference.
You can help by becoming a member.
What does membership entitle me to?
- Regular newsletters and updates
- Discounts on books of relevance to children of alcoholics
- An invitation to the Annual General Meeting
- A voice in Nacoa - you will be entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting and to become a Trustee so you can take an active role in the charity’s future
- Invitations to events including the annual David Stafford Memorial Lecture and our Volunteers Awards Evening, both featuring guest speakers
What will membership cost?
Collectively membership subscriptions make up a significant proportion of our core costs, helping us to continue to provide and improve our services.
Membership costs just £25 per annum. If you are a UK tax payer and you agree, we can claim a further 25p from the Revenue for every £1 donated. If you are a higher rate tax payer, you can claim tax relief in your self-assessment tax return.
To become a member
By becoming a member you are making a valuable contribution to our small charity; every penny is put to good use providing services for everyone affected by their parent’s drinking.
You can contact us at email@example.com or telephone 0117 924 8005.