me sister....

me sister is making things at home like so much more complicated...dinner is like literally planned around her.... but its things i wont eat.... me sister is like making comments to me about the size of me dinners when i eat something at home.... ive tried to like talk mum and dad about her because shes like so seflish at times.... its like im walking on glass and eggshells both at the same time....shes still like intent on starving herself to...im buying her things like chocolate etc all the time  to just like get her eating something extra..... me and me sister are arguing like loads.... and then mums like telling me off for it......... me sister did used to see a counsellor for her annorexia but she doesnt like see them anymore..... mum n dad have argued.....and when i do like cook something me sister moans at me because it doesnt smell nice... and then she like goes and complains to mum about it or something like that... im slowly stopping eating again because i cant take me sisters comments....... its like shes really using food to not just control her own life but to like control mine and mums n dads.... but its just like making mum n dad more stressed out and them drink more.... shes now like gonner live with us for like the next few months... possibly till december time...... i dont think i can handle mum, dad n me sister till december.........