Here To Help

Hi Im xXxBETTERNOWxXx.....

Thats my name becuase everthing is better for me and my family  now....

................THIS WAS MY STORY....................

IT ALL STARTED IN  SUMMER  2015 ...... I FOUND A BOTTLE HDDEN UNDER  A SHELF IT WAS A RED WINE BOTTLE OT DRIBBLE LEFT I THINK I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO FIND OUT I DIDNT KNOW IF IT MEANT SOMETHING OR NOT BUT I LEFT IT THERE SCARED .....OF WHAT WAS THE TRUTH......ummmmm I didnt know anything so i left i there then i had nightmares for weeks after that They where about people staring at me for no reason but when i turned around my mum sat there slurppling back bottle after bottle evrytime I turned to slap the bottle out of her hands i.....Woke up it seemed like a dream just told me the truth .......From then on things changed my mom She  always came back from work wobbling out the car .....every single day....I was scared incase she wouldnt be able to make it back!....DAY BY DAY IT GOT SCARIER MRE OUT OF CONTROL ...at night i heard screams and shouts yelling TO STOP! My sisters well they were BEGGING BEGGING her to stop my dad was either quiet OR Yelling and shouting while i pretended like i knew nothing but no atter how it ALWAYS ended in tears One time i went car with my mum and my brother we almost here in a car collision It wasn't my mums fault it  Was The ALCHOL....I ended up in hospital for2 weeks my brother was fine my mum had some cuts but I...........Had two broken bones and many deep cuts and a............I dont want to say After that once i got out of hospital my mum looked at me and sad "Im gong to go too Rehab " ....After rehab we where all happy 

I CAN'T BELEVE I THOUGHT I WAS ON MY OWN BECUASE

NOONES ON THERE OWN .....................................I PROMISE YOU THAT

>IF YOU EVER NEED HELP IM HERE JUST START UP A PRIVATE CONVERSATION (Moderator comment - COAP  members can only message each other in the public message boards)

>ITS OKAY TO TELL SOME YOU TRUST

>THINGS ARENT YOUR FAULT

>DO YOU HAVE TO ATLEAST TALK TO THE ADDICT ABOUT I

Forums: