i write songs to get rid of my life

here is one that emma in charge knows about i know it not easy but you have done a lot so please don't go you are true to me

over the years you're my star that makes me smile or laugh when in pain

i know it not easy but you have done a lot so please don't go you are true to me

it would feel different without you by my side to help me out when i cry

i know it not easy but you have done a lot so please don't go you are true to me

or to lend a hand you were so lively till that gloomy day you have done so much

you bloom like a rose when you smile the day grows stronger than before i am losing you

as the day shines you all ways seam to care do you remeber the good time with the entier trill we had

without you it feels like i am on a dream were the rhythem has stopped that is slowly fading away

then you catch me as there is no where to go as you keep going on till that day

this song is about my adopted grandad as he built alot all though i a have lots most of this but also my dog as i feel that seeing her makes me smile to carry on or start the day with hope that she will be at home when i get back but i fear that it is her time to go as my dog is 16 in human years. also i wantg to talk that my luck is bad as one newfuew is only 3 months old and he is in a coma and had 7 operations that is not fair. also my mum is trying to come back myself i want to as she is my mum but i fear that i will go into social and that i fear to go home as she wet her she and nearly died due to the amount her liver has consitied but she dosen't want to stop which means it is hard as i have no mother figure i am in my final year at school but i don't know what to do to chose my prom dress and normal the mum helps but i don't have any one to take that place for me.

Forums: