Don't know where to start.

I've just joined.Not sure where to start in my whole story.I couldn't make this up, even if I tried.About 4 years ago, when I was 14, my Mum left my Dad for a man called **. ** had just got out of prison, he is on a life licence for murder and child molestation. Before ** went to prison he, my mum and my dad were in a sort of heroin circle together. ** used to deal heroin to them and they would all be stoned together.Any way, **got put away shortly after I was born.My mum and dad cleaned up, and were put on a heroin sub called Methadone.I had a happy childhood, we were never in any danger and everything was fine.My mum suffered from arthritis and would occasionally smoke a bit of pot to help this. No big deal.  ** was released from prison when I was 13 or 14, and my mum used to sneak out to see him.She started sniffing cocaine with him and not coming home for days on end.This caused my parents to split, and my mum dragged me out of the family home and moved us in with **.Things were okay for a while, but my mum and ** started drinking quite heavily. Before I got up and ready for school at 8am they would have both finished a litre bottle of gin. They would then drive me to school.This went on for months, and I was getting more and more worried. Somedays they wouldn't pick me up from school (my school was a 45min drive from the house)There was once a time where I had to get the train home from my Dad's house and I was expecting to be picked up from the station. I never got picked up. My mum got arrested that night, and I was taken by the police to **'s mothers house, at 2am.This was the last straw, my Dad took me back and I didn't speak to my mum for a good 8 months.During this time, my mum fell pregnant.My baby brother was born in 2008.  ** has been in and out of jail from just after I left.In the 2 years my brother had been born, ** has been out less than six months.Things were fine while ** was in prison, I would go see my mum and brother. I would help out. All the while knowing that my mum had severe addiction problems.In may of this year, a few weeks before my 18th birthday, my mum was taken into hospital after vomitting blood everywhere.I was called at 2am to come and collect my brother because no one else could take him.I took a taxi to my mum's house and stayed over night.I went to the hospital the next morning.She had been diagnosed with Pancreatitis. A sighed a sigh of relief. My neighbour regularly gets this. I thought it would just be a few weeks of horrible pain, and she would be fine. She would maybe learn her lesson.Instead, she got sepsis around her pancreas. She was in a coma for 3 weeks.She died on the 12th June.She official cause of death was Necrotising Pancreatitis.Her organs turned to soup.For 3 weeks I had been the carer of my brother, because ** had been sent back to prison cause he assaulted a guy in the pub toilet. I had to organise my mum's funeral, 14 days after my 18th birthday.I had to make the decision to turn her life support off. I don't know why I've just spilled out my life story.I just feel a little alone, and I guess I just want to find people in a similar situation...

Forums: