This too shall pass

Hello, my name is H.

This is, mostly a story of hope to those of you still struggling with who you are and what your family is.

I haven't been on this website for the best part of 4 years but in the height of my mother's drinking, this website offered me a place where people didn't call me 'dramatic', 'attention-seeking' or 'stupid'. This was a place where I could talk to people who had the same suspicions as I did and where I was not judged.

Forums: 

Sharing Hope

Hi All 

I wanted to write a message on COAP for a bit of hope and inspiration. In the darkest of times often it can be comforting to see some light and hear some hope. Life can be difficult as we all know and things happen that we do not want to happen and focus primarily on how we can fix them.

Tags: 

Sharing hope

Hi AllĀ 

I wanted to write a message on COAP for a bit of hope and inspiration. In the darkest of times often it can be comforting to see some light and here some hope. Life can be difficult as we all know and things happen that we do not want to happen and focus primarily on how we can fix them.

Tags: 
Forums: 

My Letter

Here is my letter, i may and probably will edit it.

Forums: 

My message to you x

My message to you 

You will one day look in the mirror and smile.

You will one day have a drink and not think about your parents.

You will one day look back and think 'did that really happen?'

Tags: 
Subscribe to RSS - Hope