Terms & conditions
We hope you enjoy using the Nacoa website, whether you are looking for information and support or seeking to get involved.
Use of the Nacoa website is subject to the following Terms and conditions:
- The website is owned and operated by Nacoa (The National Association for Children of Alcoholics), registered charity no. 1009143, whose address is PO Box 64, Bristol, BS16 2UH. References to “we”, “us” and “our” should be construed as references to Nacoa.
- We reserve the right to revise these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site, by other visitors. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to other visitors, or using the site to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without getting our prior written approval.
- All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Nacoa. Reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is permissible for public awareness or educational programmes, provided that Nacoa is fully credited as the source.
- The name and logo of Nacoa may not be used in any advertising or publicity or otherwise to indicate sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without Nacoa’s written permission.
- Although the site includes carefully chosen links providing direct access to other Internet sites, Nacoa takes no responsibility for the content or information contained in those other sites and does not exert editorial or other control over those sites. If you feel that a link is inappropriate, please email us.
- Nacoa is providing information on this site in furtherance of Nacoa’s aims and its charitable status. The information is made available to you free of charge, and we hope that it is of interest. Every care has been taken to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct. However, we give no warranty and accept no liability for the accuracy or otherwise of the information shown. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage resulting from the use, or loss of use, of this site.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or remove the site or any part of it, or restrict or remove your access, at any time, without notice and for any reason.